100.3 old school, Affairs of Isis, aka's, alpha's, american culture, barnes warm friday in white, black music, black music month, carol riddick, DJ Jay Ski, dyana williams, e. steven collins, elroy r.c. smith, jazz, jerry wells, kappa's, lady b., Najwa Parkins, NAMIC, networking, omega's, Philadelphia, philly bloggers, philly journalists, radio one, sigma's, sincerely syreeta, The Barnes Foundation, uncf greek advisory
The fact that this event only costs $20–especially if you’re looking to make connections in the media and entertainment industry–is, well…amazing.
Even still, I have TWO tickets to giveaway for this…find out how you can win by scrolling on down.
On Friday, June 21st, we’ve been invited to dress in all white and join Lady B. of Old School 100.3 for cocktails, conversation, and live entertainment. Presented by Old School 100.3 and The Barnes Foundation, the evening promises to be one full of great music and phenomenal dialogue. I know I had some of you at “cocktails” though so I’ll just get to the specifics. Haha!
“End your work week at the Barnes with live jazz, drink specials, our legendary collection, and jam to DJ JaySki on our outdoor terrace. We are also celebrating Black Music Month with a panel discussion hosted by E. Steven Collins.”
Date: June 21st, 2013
Location: 2025 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Cost: $20; members free
Restrictions: Ages 21+ Only
6–9:30 pm: Najwa Parkins and the After Hour Trio + one
6:30–8 pm: E. Steven Collins hosts a panel discussion on Black Music Month
7–10 pm: DJ JaySki
Pre-registration for this event is strongly encouraged.
- Tickets can purchased online by clicking here or by phone: 215.278.7200.
- Please note that a discount code is currently available for ticket purchasers: UNCF.
- Be sure to capture your photo- and tweet-worthy moments throughout the evening by hashtagging #AfterworkJam on your posts.
- Also follow those responsible for bringing this event to you:
Now…Ready to Win a Pair of Tix from SS?
2. Post it to your social network(s) with the caption, “My dreams are unstoppable. Her’s are too. #SupportSS”.
3. Be sure to mention SS: @SincerelySyreeta [Instagram, Vine & Facebook]; @SincerelyReeta [Twitter].
4. Winner will be announced via SS social networks at 9 p.m. on Thursday, June 20th, 2013.
May the most driven dreamer win!
- Sincerely Syreeta